Technology - Introducing InterVu.Cloud
We have been in the Cloud since it was called the Internet and after 8 years of
continuous development, feedback from the trenches and relentless scrutiny we are
confident that our world class technology is rock solid and has every curve ball
covered that an enterprise can pitch. We call it InterVu.Cloud
So what is InterVu.Cloud?
InterVu.Cloud is a cloud based, complete, virtual business-in-a-box for phone
feedback and analysis. It is capable of being the single piece of software
needed to power either an internal shared service group or external service
Wow. That's a lot of adjectives! So what does that mean? It means that to
world-class phone interview business across the globe just take
InterVu.Cloud and add great interviewers anywhere in the world. Full stop.
Because it's in the cloud interviewees, interviewers,
administrators, clients and survey recipients can be anywhere in the world. This
means that out of the box it has what's needed to be a truly multi-local virtual
organisation - and this is precisely what The Interview Group has been doing for
Human Resource groups since 2006.
Here's what's in the box?
- Phone data collection - designed for making it easy for skilled interviewers to collect
feedback by phone in a way that makes analysis a snap - 'codifying
- Online surveys - InterVu.Cloud is designed to the far tougher
demands of sophisticated phone interviews. This makes dispatching online surveys
as easy as falling off a truck.
- Workflow management - a single control panel
to manage the passage of interviews is designed to ensure the trees don't get
lost in the forest. With 8 years of experience built in, the 'Dispatch Table'
highlights the noteworthy, automates the mundane and injects sophisticated logic
into interview allocation and billing. Clients, interviewers and system administrators all have their own tailored logins to allow them to see (not see) and manage only what's relevant.
- Oversight - ad-hoc operations reports
using the power of SQL lets you track whatever is important to your KPI's.
Quality control surveys allow interviewees to let you know how your people are
- Analysis online - DIY individual, aggregated and comparison reports
segmented by any combination of interview questions let you move easily from
analysis to insight to 'so-what'.
- HRIS Intergration via webservices - allows a client's HRIS to automatically submit interview requests as part of their normal workflow e.g. exit process. A unique fault tolerant
and automatica follow-up system allows interviews to proceed even if data is
missing or the client's system is out of snyc with yours.
- Administration - multiple siloed accounts with
fine grain control over access to data, functions and the rest. Drag and drop
management of organisation structures.
- Finance - tailorable billing for services, invoice generation and distribution, charge automation via Survey
Scripts allows charges to added based on survey responses or meta data, filtered
invoices for transfer pricing.
- Privacy and Security - https/ssl, 2 factor
security on sensitive areas, automated report distribution tied to in-survey
disclosure controls locks in privacy at the application level.
- Scalable and Failover Protected - put massive clients in their own database or move the heavy lifting done by the reporting tools onto another server. There are virtually no limits to InterVu.Clouds ability to scale. Use the same technology to keep a live copy of your database elsewhere in case disaster strikes.
Multi-local Business Model ... plus
InterVu.Cloud is entirely cloud based so that clients, interviewees,
interviewers, administrators and survey recipients can be located anywhere in
the world working from wherever there is a good internet connection.
Not only does this make it possible to be a multi-local company, sensitive to local cultures while co-ordinated centrally, but the
incredible flexibility that can be offered to interviewers means you can tap
into the vast pool of talented professionals looking for flexible part time work -
one of the great untapped resources of our time.
Interview Forms and Online Surveys
- Data Collection - 24 question types, page branching, advanced navigation. Includes unique multi-pass question types to help structure problem solving.
- Enforce formatting in text via the power of regular expressions.
- Fine grain disclosure controls integrated with scheduled report distribution controls.
- Spell checking.
- A persistent note replaces interviewers need to for notepad and pen when conducting interviews.
- Multi-mode delivery : Designed for detailed phone interview feedback collection. Can also distribute on-line surveys for unsupervised data collection.
- Foreign language surveys supported.
- Extensive format control of the surveys look and feel.
- Automatic allocation and reallocation of interviews to interviewers to ensure you're KPIs are met.
- Tailored interview pipeline for admin, client and interviewers displays only relevant interviews.
- Rich, searchable Dispatch Table for easy visibility and control over interview
pipeline from a single screen.
- 11 different, automated status codes allow easy progress tracking.
- Visual warnings as an interview's key date get close (e.g. departure date)
- Automatic confirmation and reminder emails or SMS's using user defined email templates.
- In application email client and email templates that can be populated directly from request from fields.
- InterVu.Cloud Survey Scripts allows sophisticated rules for the allocation of interviews to interviewers based on fields in the request form
and waitlising requests for future times (e.g. when probation passes..
- Automated individual report distribution utility allows privacy controls to be 'locked in' at an application level.
- Bulk request upload via csv file.
- Attached 'post-it' note stores automatically generated information and user added notes. Invaluable for tracking unusual circumstances or delays.
- Create, save and run ad-hoc management reports on anything and everything
related to operations. e.g. details of disclosure rates, who's submitting interviews late, how quickly are interviews requests being acted on, what factors are contributing to below average completion rates?
- Set up QC feedback surveys to be sent to each interviewee to ensure interviewers are doing a great job.
- Scheduled operations reports.
Reporting and Analysis
- World class report creation tool delivers reports in pdf, csv and excel formats.
- Use any interview questions in any combination to define the report population. Allows detailed segmentation.
- Four report type created through intuitive reporting wizards by client and admin users:
- Individual reports - user defined template based report including identifiable employee feedback.
- Group report - user defined template based report for displaying aggregated data which takes just 2 clicks to produce.
- Custom reports - define the population and create the report layout on the fly to show aggregated data for any segment you can imagine
and only for those issues your interested in.
- Power Reports - compare the opinion of multiple segments on the same chart using the power of MS Excel Pivot Charts.
- Saveable population filters and report layouts for quick reuse of reports.
- Customisable chart defaults.
- Board report quality output.
Submit interview requests via our Webservice. This means that your HRIS can automatically create the interview request as part of your regular on-boarding or exit process.
Designed to be fault tolerant of missing or unexpected data won't hold up the
progress of the interview.
Map the responses of multiple surveys onto a single benchmark and survey and run reports as if the client was BenchCo.
Lets you tap into the full segmenting and layout flexibility of our reporting tool.
- Unlimited number of surveys per organisation
- Sync' surveys to share and harmonise org structure, locations, custom lists across multiple surveys.
- Drag and drop organisation structure management: A unique drag and drop organisation structure management tool makes it easy to keep organisation structures current and interview request data updated.
- Quarantine data by department or location so users can only access the data they should be allowed to.
- Fine grain permission control for access to interview forms, reporting, re-opening functions, benchmarking, invoicing and on and on.
- Restrict user's access to data to only their authorised areas.
- Create, send and track invoices directly from the system.
- Flexible pricing structures (tolled, tiered, fixed price and capped)
- Automate charge entry via InterVu.Cloud survey scripts based on interview responses and a variety of meta data (e.g. lead time, failure code, mobile phone usage).
- Filter invoices to create invoices for parts of an organisation.
- Works easily for billing clients or internal transfer pricing.
Privacy and Security
- https/SSL - encrypted communications.
- Two-factor password protection on areas exposing interview data.
- Reports distributed via PDF to registered email address only - registered email addressed locked down and secured with
paranoid intrusion detection.
- Survey distribution controls integrated with automatic distribution utility so identifiable reports do go out before they're supposed to.
Under the Hood
- Built for scale - not only can the Microsoft technology handle high volumes but the heavy lifting of the reporting can be moved to multiple reporting servers so the user experience is high.
- Failover protection via a warm copy of data backed up every 15 mins.